My Cashle Video

Friday, March 20, 2009

a video on cashle that i made

Points2Shop/ Cashle


this banner goes to cashle



This one goes to Points2Shop

I put the banner up because it displays what I've earned. I'm not sure if it is new or not but it was the first I've heard of it and I'm pretty sure it is new because i suggested it for the site and they told me they would see what they could do (this was 2 days ago). I thought i'd share that with everyone.

They also put some new features in, 1 being a prize shop where you can buy really cheap prizes, like you would get in an arcade, to show people that are skeptical about the site or are just new that the site actually works. Since you start with 250 points on P2S if you confirm your phone and email you can try that as soon as you sign up.

ps. if you've never heard about the site i recommend watching my video, it at least helps a little.

4 comments:

freemoneyhub said...

you can visit my page to see what are some widgets you can add

kasandria said...

Like your site! Clicked on some links. :)

djwlox said...

freemoneysite; your profile is not set for the public to see so i can't help you with that.

GPT Central said...

Nice video... lol.